I just wanted to share my feelings I had this thanksgiving. I slept in, never happens, NEVER! Said hello to all the beautiful family I was lucky enough to be with and then went for a six mile run. I went on the run I used to do everyday along the Provo river trail. It was a really pretty sunny day and it felt so good to be back and have the flood of memories wash over me. It was nice to think through where time has brought us since those days when I would run that same trail everyday. As I ran I thought how my cup was truly running over with blessings. I am so grateful for all the things I have in my life. I sometimes think I am the luckiest girl in the world. :O) The entire weekend I was incredibly happy to have our daddy with us again. It is the best thanksgiving wish I could ask for. I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving too!
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment