This is one of those post I am posting for the daddy so he doesn't get too homesick for us. :O)
So I was feeling a little lonely and wishing I had some where to go or something fun to do. So was Bridger. He was listing places we could go to: the library, Sam's house,...so I decided although it is something we usually do with daddy as our resident fort builder I thought we would give it a go. We had a fort - movie-slumber party in the living room. We set up the air mattress, built our fort, popped popcorn, tried to rent a movie but ended up just watching one of ours, and spending the night together in the living room in our fort. Bridger kept exclaiming. "Mom, this is so much FUN!" We checked on-line to see what our local RedBox had and loaded up into the car to go rent the movie they set their hearts on. They were so excited they insisted that we call dad to tell him all about our "VERY FUN PARTY!", but the RedBox was out of service when we got there. I was proud of the kids because even though they were very disappointed they didn't make a fuss that we had to party without Dora's Christmas Carol. :O) Here are the pics for the daddy. I am so glad my kids our mine. They make life so much fun.




1 comments:
How fun! What a great idea!!!
Post a Comment