Bridger is the man of the house these days and he has been so important to our functioning lately. Can I just say what a difference almost 4 is from three?!?!? It is huge. My boy has been such a big helper. He is right there when I call "clean up time". He is the first one to get the tooth brushes out at night time, he is sweet to Benjamin, he helps set the table, he gets dressed all by himself, he always is there to play with me, he can vacuum for me, helps keep track of Benjamin and Angeli for me when we are out and about, and best of all he always gives me hugs and kisses when I need them the most. Daddy, you've got a good man taking care of us while you are gone.
This is when Stewart was giving Bridger instructions right before he left for Vegas. I love these men. 
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
sounds like we both have good and CUTE little Bridger's too be our little men of the house. although, I don't envy you that your "big" man of the house is gone.
P.S. Where did you get the name Bridger from? one of my first grader's I taught was a Bridger and he was the cutest thing in the world, so I was just wondering where you got it...yours is CUTE too by the way, good thing because I was still able to use that name!!!
I totally know what you mean!! I was just thinking the other day how old Carter is seeming. They are getting to be big boys!
Post a Comment