These two play, talk, fight, race, plan, scheme, cuddle, jump, pretend, share, horde, color, hide, seek, build, dress, eat, sleep, bathe, clean, make messes, whine, and cheer together all day long. They are each others best friend.Every time we pick Bridger up from preschool they run to each other and embrace shouting, "I missed you!" It is very fun to watch. I will always maintain that one of the best gifts I ever gave them was each other. I think they would have to agree with me. :O)



2020 goals
6 years ago
5 comments:
precious, sweet, and everything wonderful...awww.
I love that! It is fun to see little ones be so close! =)
I love this! I hope it stays like that forever and ever!!
this is soooo cute.
They are darling...have two close is intense when they are younger but definately worth it the older they get...I treasure these relationships in my home too....cute, cute!
Post a Comment