Friday, November 6, 2009

12 -11=1

Did you know that Benjamin is one month away from his first birthday? I am rather aware and I am freaking out about it. How did we get to this point? How has time flown so fast? When did I recover from birth? When did he learn to hold his own bottle? When did he learn how to pat my back? When did he turn into a toddler? Oh, I know I say this way too often but I am sad life is going this fast. I want to take a short break to just capture this perfect time with my babies that aren't really babies anymore.

What this kid has had fun doing this past month:
- he found his complaining SCREAM
- he mastered walking in time for his daddy to see before he leaves again
- grown in more teeth
- fell in love with hot dogs
- perfected his signature dance move
- how to climb on top of the coffee table
- realized that some objects are not fun to suck on
- he had his first Halloween bringing about the discovered joy of Dumb Dumbs and Smarties
- learned how to do high fives
- insists on feeding the feeder....I feed him some food but after awhile he fusses until I give him the spoon (with food on it) and what does he do with it? He doesn't feed himself he feeds me. As you can guess his quality of food has gone up a notch. :O)
- established that Sundays are only operated on his terms....yes, we are major hall walkers these days - just seven months till nursery!

We love him so very much. Cant even imagine life without him.

1 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

He is getting so big! Very cute! I love all of your kids eyes! Enjoy your last few hours with your hubby! Call us if you need ANYTHING while he is gone =)