Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guess where we are going...

The "MERRIEST" Place on Earth!


Can't wait. :O)

4 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Ooooh when? We are going too...in two weeks for Thanksgiving!

Mary Anne said...

I'm so happy for you! We haven't gone since the kids were 5,3 &2. Hope to go again some day. Have fun! You deserve it!

Kirsten said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and glad that you guys are really doing it!! What a fun thing to look forward to. Make sure you take pictures of the kids faces as they see a Disney Princess or Peter Pan or something!! Oh and ride the Indian Jones ride or Thunder Mountain for me!

Hope you are doing well without Stewart home. You are in our prayers!

gunnfam said...

I really hope you call us when you're down here. Josh took the girls to Dland last night after dropping me off at work so they could watch the fireworks. He said the decorations for Christmas were amazing!