So I have been playing! I am trying to master cute baking. Yes, that means mini. I have always loved to cook and bake but it has always been with the focus on taste not cuteness. Recently I decided to try my hand at making a little money catering small events and thus I thought I should work on making my stuff pretty, mini, and still very yummy. Yesterday I got to work experimenting and playing with mini cupcakes. But that is not all. We bought a new camera. Its not fancy or anything but it is an upgrade and so I have had fun trying to take better food pictures as well. Here is what I got. These are my banana muffins/cupcakes topped with my favorite rich butterscotch frosting. I was trying to get everything figured out: the right consistency for the frosting, the right fill for the cupcake cups, the right bake temperature, the right bake time, if they were better when filled with cream,...So these are some of my experiments with mini cupcakes and my new camera. I think we made some progress. So much fun.



2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
I can't bake, so if you can make it cute and taste good, I'm impressed!I think they tuned out great!
Post a Comment