The kids and I loaded up on Wednesday morning and headed toward Provo. It was a long drive but the kids did well. We took our time and didn't rush it too much. We made lots of stops and stretched our legs often so we weren't too miserable when we finally arrived at Grandma Larsen's house. We stayed up until daddy got there late at night and we were so thrilled to be together again.
We had a wonderful time with our family members in Utah. It was so nice to be with those people we love so much and make some new fun memories: racing obstacle courses, football playing, EATING, nose hairs! LOL, watching BYU's victory, doing my hair (thanks Becca), playing games, and talking and teasing each other. We had fun being with aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, nephews, nieces, and siblings. I hope next year will bring just as happy of memories!
Here are some picture memories from our Thanksgiving. Someday I will get some pictures at my brothers house! I promise we love you just as much!!! ;)
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
Emily, I can't believe how big your babies are!!! They are beautiful. We have missed you guys! We are back in Utah now so we would love to see you when you are down here again. I need some impressions done of my little girl! I wish you could do it, but I don't know if I can handle the commute!
How fun to see you surrounded by family and I am glad you got spoiled a bit and "filled up your cup". Everyone is getting so big, I can't believe it! It has been a year since i Have seen all those nieces and nephews...holy cow!!
Happy early birthday to Benjamin!!!! I can't believe he is already a whole year old!!! Time has flown by too fast. Luv ya lots!
Post a Comment