Friday, December 4, 2009

Benjamin is One!


One year ago I gave birth to this beautiful baby boy. I remember all through my pregnancy I felt so close to him like we were all ready really great friends. It has remained that way. I feel like he and I are good old friends. I love being with him and he has been nothing but joy. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant baby. I am so grateful to have him and his older siblings. They, with their father make my life absolutely wonderful. Everyday is tiring but ultimately filled with smiles. I am so glad Benjamin is ours. He has made this past year extra special. We all adore him!

His Latest Feats:
- opening doors
- climbing up and down stairs (learned it on his first try all by himself!)
- climbing on more and more things
- loves reading books
- his eyes keep getting more and more brilliant
- still poses for the camera rather perfectly examples:



3 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

He is so cute! Happy B-day Benji!!!

Kip and Lindsay said...

He is adorable! Hopefully he doesn't lose the fact that he poses for pictures. He is a good mix of your other 2 kiddos. :0)

Matt and Cristina said...

What a cutie! His eyes are so gorgeous. It's amazing how fast a year goes by...we are trying to enjoy every minute with our little one.