Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning we had so much fun watching the kids unwrap their gifts. Hearing their squeals of delight as they opened their gifts was sheer joy for us. We spent the day lounging around playing with our new toys and then we headed over to our friends for a wonderful Christmas dinner. I cooked the turkey for the dinner and this year as I thought about how it was no big deal for me to cook a turkey I felt a little too grown up. :O) All in all it was wonderful.

The kids excitedly waiting on our bed as we made them put on their Santa hats and talk about Jesus before we headed out to the living room to open gifts.
No one was more excited then Bridger!
Eating his candy treats from his stocking
Loving the jacket Stewy got me!
Playing with Bridger's Leap Pad
Everyone, Thank you for your gifts! We LOVED them all! Seriously. :O)

0 comments: