We had our family trip to Disneyland and it was soooo much fun! It really is a magical place espeacially at Christmas time and with little ones. Being there with our Kids and watching them have the time of their lives was about the best thing in the world for Stewart and I. Half way through our day Stewart told me that he thought that it was one of the happiest days of his life. :) It really was so great. The big kids were the perfect age...seriosly thought everything was so magical. They really love Mickey and Minnie and adore the princesses so meeting them was a dream come true for them. We happened to be there on one the bussiest days of the year: the candel light processional, Walt Disney's birthday, Saturday, Christmas season...But it didn't make things crazy for us. We were there when they opened the gates and we played until 9pm. i realized that Disneyland is a great place for babies too! You can take them on so many rides and they have a great baby center and everything. I am so glad we went. If I could I would recommend everyone with little kids to go. When it started to snow I got all chocked up and even cried a little. The advertising is true. It really is magical and one of the happiest places. Here is a picture slide show and a list of some of our favorite things were able to do:
- Haunted Mansion - Gadget's Go Coaster (twice) - Autopia (twice) - Mad Tea Party (twice) - Tarzan's Tree House - Disney Princess Fantasy Faire - Mickey's House - Meet Mickey - Minnie's House - Meet Minnie - Nemo Submarine - Jungle Cruise - Pirates of the Caribbean - Alice in Wonderland - Casey Jr. Circus Train - Dumbo flying Elephant - "Its a small world" - King Arthur Carousel - Peter Pan's Flight - Storybook Land Canal Boats - Watch light show at Small World - Watch Tatiana's Jubilee - Watch part of the candle light processional - Watch the main street parade - Space Rockets
5 comments:
So fun! Don't you love it!!!! Was there a lot of people there when you went?
I am so glad that you guys finally got to go and that it lived up to your expectations. The pictures are darling and I am so happy for you guys. Happy late first birthday to Benjamin! He's a doll!
Wow, it sounded awesome!! I'm so glad you guys got to go too!! Reading this and seeing the pictures makes me really want to take our kids there too. We love you!!
How fun!! Disneyland is the best!!!
Jealous! I told you--busy but still magic at Christmas!
How did you still manage to go on Candleligth Processional day? Was that the only option?
Post a Comment