We were in Las Vegas for Benjamin's birthday and so we were happy to be able to have a party with Stewart's family. I stole my sister's teddy bear cake pan and made a cute 3D cake for Benja Boo and the kids thought it was wonderful. I did a rich chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting it was like eating a really fancy peanut butter cup. Yum. I will post the recipe on my food blog soon because I think it is a new family favorite. We had homemade Mac and Cheese and hot dogs - his favorites. He was spoiled with some great gifts including a little blanket I made for him that I was pleased he loved. We had a wonderful party. I am still in shock at how fast his first year has gone. I think with each child it just goes faster and faster. Here are a million pictures! Enjoy feeling like you lived it too. ;)
2020 goals
6 years ago


4 comments:
Emily, It looks like it was such a fun day!! Benji is adorable!! It is hard to believe he's already 1!!! Wow!!! Your cake is amazing!!! You did such a good job!!! I Love it!! We love you guys!!
Time flies huh! Very cute cake!
Ps We need your address to send you a christmas card ect.. Email it to me at cami.stars337@gmail.com
WOW...what an amazing cake, I am creative, but cakes I am terrible at. Your only problem is you will always have to live up to those amazing cakes! :0) Sounds like he had a good birthday! They grow way to fast!
The cake turned out so cute! That must have taken forever! onle a couple more weeks til Stew is home!
Post a Comment