Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Hi Daddy"

Daddy, we just wanted you to know we are thinking about you. Bridger was running a fever and sitting on the couch moaning and then I gave him some Tylenol. You can judge for yourself if it worked. ;0) Have fun on your first over night on call at the hospital! Love you!

3 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

I love you guys so much and i miss you tons.

Emily Rasmussen said...

that last comment was mine.

Stewart

Kirsten said...

It's cute to see what you guys have been up to on a daily basis. I know right now is not an easy time being away from Stewart...Ammon hasn't been home all week, and I have had a hard time so I know with Stewart being gone for weeks, it definately can't be easy. You guys are in my prayers and I think about you often. Good luck everything. We love you....and your kids are adorable.