Once again I know few of you care about these small kid fun filled days but the Daddy sure does so this is for him since it will be at the very least another two weeks before we see him again. :( (See car problems, having to go on a emergency run back to Reno,...) So Daddy this is for you to see what we have been up to. We miss you but we are excited about all the great opportunities you are having in Las Vegas! The kids are loving "Grandma Smith's house" and have to clarify daily about your whereabouts. "Where is daddy?" I reply he is at Grandma Rasmussen's house and that we will go see him as soon as we can." They then try to wrap their heads around the whole thing, "Daddy came out of grandma Rasmussen's tummy? Grandma with the doggy? Oh,...when will daddy come back?" :) We really love you.





Bethany I have some really great pictures to send to you of your kids. love you!
1 comments:
Emily,
Thanks for sending pictures of the kids on here. It helps me feel a little closer to you guys even though we are so far apart. I miss you alot. Thanks for taking good care of our kids.
Love always,
Stewart
Post a Comment