Saturday, July 11, 2009

6 Years Ago...

today Stewart and I had our first date together. He won me over with his card tricks :), love of Thai food, and easy going fun personality. We went on a group date where we had a picnic and played games at the park. We then watched a movie and snacked on candy. We dropped everyone off and then we sat and talked outside my dorm until 3:30 am completely unaware of the time. He hugged me goodnight and I could not stop smiling. I was hooked. Six years later I still am. Stewart, happy six years of dating. May they never end. :O)

2 comments:

Becca said...

you are so darling :) love that picture of you two

Bethany Dibble said...

I remember getting ready for our social dance class. Can't believe that was SIX years ago. So happy for you both!!

Love, Beth