Saturday, July 18, 2009

Burn Out

I am burnt out. But I have learned that with three kids three and under you cant really afford to have a day to recoup. So I am trying to not need one. With that intent I am going to "count my many blessings, name them one by one and see what God has done":

- my kids are really so beautiful
- my husband thinks I am wonderful even when I am grumpy
- my house is cute in a small low budget way
- our cars work
- our loan money came in yesterday! big smile here
- I got to go on a real date with my hubby last night and saw Harry Potter. loved it
- I have a business appointment today. yay money!
- we have our pioneer thingy today and I am not in charge of it! HUGE SMILE THERE!
- I am leaving town for a month and will be with loved ones the whole time
- I am finally really reading the Book of Mormon I am doing a 90 day thing. I think I will actually make it! So happy.
- I have sharing time tomorrow and I am sort of excited to do it...I like teaching those kids
- My husband only has to work for half a day today...thank goodness the VA Hospital is so chill or I'd be really burnt out!
- I got to go to Tahoe yesterday...its so pretty there.
- If I can help it I am not going to take a shower all day today! I hate getting ready everyday...plus I had to take two showers yesterday...I think I earned a day off. :)
- Benjamin is in one of my favorite stages ever! LOVE to just sit back and watch him interact with his world. I think I kiss him like 50 times a day at least.

So, feeling a little more blessed I am off to read the Book of Mormon, put on my old clothes from yesterday's date, dress the kids to hit up our pioneer breakfast, do my appointment, go on a run when Stew gets home, go swimming with the family, have some BBQ dinner (stew cooks), plop the kids in bed, prepare for Sunday's lesson, help Stew write his talk for sacrament, and then curl up and read some Harry Potter with the best husband ever. Not too shabby of a day wouldn't you say?

1 comments:

Cassidy said...

third year is crazy, isn't it!?! ugh. I so hear you!! Way to be positive.