We were festive. We were in Utah. We were with tons of wonderful family. We partied at the parade.We ate tons of really awesome food. We caught up with the Larsens at the reunion. We did fireworks. We didn't want to leave. We loved our Independence day.
2020 goals
6 years ago











2 comments:
Hey Emily! I am glad you guys had a fun week and fourth before the Grind! I agree that Reno really needs to get some cooler parks! So I am out of town next week but after that we should get together! Chris' rotations are already crazy. He worked 15 hours yesterday and tonight he is on-call! Welcome to 3rd year! Have a fun day!
So cute! We were at that very same parade! I LOVE it! And look at Whitney, she keeps growing up so much I can't believe it! She is beautiful! :0) You all look like you had a great time! I am so glad you had a VACATION!
Post a Comment