Changes and moving on are going on all around us. Babies are due, dear friends are moving far away, we are soon turning into nomads, and church deadlines have made our last weeks in Reno for the Summer rather fast and sad. When I return Fall will be upon us, friends will be gone, babies will have been born without me, and I will have no husband to literally lean on for a month. So we are trying amidst the stress and long to-do lists to soak up our last days of Summer in Reno. Reno, as much as I make fun of you I really love you.










2 comments:
Okay those black and white pictures are so precious!! Looks like it was a fun time at the beach!! We're excited to see you guys!
Your pictures are so sweet. The kids are growing up so fast...I miss them! Talk about change...it's hard not to be there seeing YOUR kids growing up.
Good luck with everything in the next couple of weeks. It won't be easy but you'll do great because you are the kind of person that people draw strength from. You are an example to me. Call me whenever you need to. We are praying for you and I hope you get to enjoy some time at home with your family too.
Luv ya lots.
P.S. I don't know if I ever typed congrats!!!! to Stewart on a job well done with boards. That's awesome and congrats on having one Step of the boards behind you!!
Post a Comment