I have spent the day tying up lose ends here in Reno and packing and packing and PACKING. I feel like we are moving for good. The amount of things we need for our forever long trip is ridiculous. Strollers, high chair, (2) portacribs, all of Stewart's belongings, hair things, bibs, baby food, bottles, diapers, (5) tooth brushes, (3) tubs of tooth paste, (3) packs of wipes, almost all of our clothes,...it adds up! Proof:
Moms and Dads, least you regret your invitations for us to invade your homes here is a little "Benjie Love" to sweeten the deal.
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Ok, so I havent been keeping up. How long are you gone and where are you going? I am glad that some rotations aren't that bad. I'll tell ya IM sucks! I NEVER see Chris and he works 6 days and is on-call about 2 days a week! Hello 3rd year! Have fun where ever you are going!
Good luck with everything over the next month and living away from home!! Once again, Benjamin is the cutest! Have a wonderful time!
I don't even think I have a clue how much stuff you need with kids... Hope you guys are well. We miss you.
Post a Comment