This boy is so grown up. Its fun to see how the kids interact with him more and more as he is able to follow them around the house and steal their toys and such. They are for the most part really sweet and affectionate to him. It s fun to see how they watch out for him and tell me when they think he might be in danger. "Mommy, Mommy the baby is eating paper. Come! Come!" This poor boy has four parents bossing him around, "no, no baby. Don't touch that." Is a common phrase heard around our house. Just yesterday I watched as Angeli played with him. She had him follow her from room to room calling him as they changed their venue, "Benjie, come this way. This way Benjie." I just love watching my kids enjoying each other. Benjamin is such a happy smiley guy. During our vacation we were told so often what a smiley baby he was. I think we had such a sweet baby as our number three to ensure that we would still be willing to have more. :) He really is nothing but a joy and I try to savor every moment we have of his babyhood.





* No stats this month because they are the same as last month. I guess he has hit plateau.
4 comments:
I'm soooo jealous of the blue eyes! Cute. I love the comment of the happy baby to keep you wanting more. I've been SO CONTENT with Meg that I haven't even felt the urge to have more. :) She is a doll. I love it when they can crawl around, fake laugh, and just try to fit in and be part of the gang.
SOOO cute!! I wish we were close enough for our kids to play together. :)
I actually forgot about the boards until last night when Bo reminded me they come out on Wed. Now I'm a wreck!! haha. We're going to Harry Potter on Friday. Good luck!!
Cute! Benjamin looks so much like a baby Bob or Don in those pictures! Angeli's eyes are gorgeous!
Post a Comment