Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chuck E Cheese with Christie

The kids, my beautiful niece Christie, her absolutely adorable son Xaiden, and I spent the day together in Long Beach having a great time playing. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. It was Bridger, Angeli, and Benjamin's first time at Chuck E Cheese and they loved it. They think Chuck E Cheese is pretty great for having such a fun place for them to play at.


Angeli was a little nervous on this ride, our cute cautious girlie



Bridger on the other hand wanted it to be little more crazy...;0)



Benjie even had a great time
Here they are having movie time after we had dinner. Xaiden is such a cutie pie in this picture.
I also love how Benjie looks bigger then Angie as she tries to hold him on her lap.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Catchin' up on your news. Looks like you've been having some great times with family. So glad you're getting that time. You look beautiful in those pics of your new haircut. Keep enjoying your visit.

Emily Rasmussen said...

you kids are so cute. I love you.

Stewart