is the BOMB (Yes, I know I am geeky when I use that word)! She cuts and styles my hair for FREE because A.) she is just that kind B.) she knows I am so low budget C.) she knows she is doing the world a service by helping my hair Pro Bono! I really have hair handicaps but then Eden comes along and helps me out. She is a Saint. She always makes time on my short visits to Utah to save me from my constant hair neglect and helps me look somewhat decent. She showers me with compliments, gives an abundance of hair advice, gossips with me as all hair stylist should do, and then sends me on my way looking a million times better then I did when I first sat in her stylin' chair.
Stewart also loves it when she dose my hair. He gets all gitty and blushes when I do my big reveal. It is the cutest thing. This last trip I felt so bad she was going to cut my hair on the 4th of July but she and Stewart talked me into it. I never can do my hair as cute as it is right after she dose it. I have SUPER fine hair and after I have had a baby I lose like half of it so it is in a really sorry state these days. It takes true Eden talent to make look pretty. But I tired to get it cute and I took some pics for Eden's hair portfolio.
Eden THANK YOU!!! I love you and wish we were next door neighbors agian! You are fabulous and I will be doing a special Eden trip one of these days this summer I PROMISE.
PS I took these by myself so they aren't that great... I kept waiting for an opportunity for Stew to take them for me but when your hubby leaves the house around 5:30 am every day and returns late enough in the day that whatever was once cute is no longer cute it dosen't really happen. So here are my best shots. I hope one of them will be usable. :)
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Your hair looks so cute! And look at how skinny you are! I hope I look as good as you after having three kiddos! :0)
it looks so good!! i am desperately in need of a cut...it's been since thanksgiving! don't you love how having no money means we totally neglect our hair...i hate that! :)
Cute hair Emiliy! Looking hot!
Post a Comment