We had a very happy Halloween. My good friend was super ambitious and threw a great Halloween party for the little ones. She went all out with little games and stuff. Way to go Janie! Angeli just wanted to play in the back yard the whole time but Bridger was totally into it. I was amazed at how well he followed her instructions. It makes me wonder why he cant be that behaved at home! :O) Stew has a major test on Monday so he wasn't able to stay for the entire party but it made Bridger's day to have his Superman daddy there - not to mention it made my day too! I miss that husband of mine!!! The kids were darling and we simply had a great time dressing up and being together with our friends. I hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!
2020 goals
6 years ago

4 comments:
Your kids look adorable. What a fun idea for all the kids.
That is SO Briger. I love it. And yes, I mostly put it on the blog for you to steal. You're welcome.
I love all the costumes. Looks like a perfect party. Kids really do make Halloween magical.
How cute!! I love looking at your blog, seeing your cute kiddos, but mostly I'm love it that you will be at our house tonight!!! Yahhhhh!!!!! We are sooo excited!! Drive safely!! We love you guys!!
Post a Comment