Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk-Or-Treat

This past week we had our ward trunk-or-treat. We had a really good time. This year they went all out with a carnival, a haunted house, crafts centers for different aged kids, and a "cupcake walk" in which the kids won cupcakes and loved it. The kids thought the trunk or treat was pretty great too though they were a little scared of all the "strangers" who kept coming up to them saying "hi". They didn't know who all the costumed people were calling their names...it weirded them out some. But once they found their little buddies they were all over it. I didn't take very good pictures. Someday I might figure out how to take pictures of two wiggly toddlers at the same time (or even one at a time) but I wont be holding my breath for that talent to come rolling around! For the trunk-or-treat Bridger was Spiderman and Angeli was a Cow Girl. Pretty dang cute if you ask me!






2 comments:

gunnfam said...

Super cute. I love Angie's pigtails, that girl has hair!

Debbie Brough said...

I love the pictures! They're darling!