Monday, October 13, 2008

My Hubby

This week my sweet husband turned 27 years old. Happy Birthday babe! I must say the appreciation I have for my husband seems to grow more and more with each passing year. this birthday as I reflected on the blessing my husband is to me and my life I have realized with deeper love and gratitude what a truly great man I am married to.

I love complimenting him because he is wonderful and yet also very meek, he never tries to show off or impress others. So pardon me while I gush a little about him. :) Since we were first married I seemed to look on our relationship with a sort of awe. I never thought there would be someone who could make me so very very happy. I am wholeheartedly sure that most of our happiness together comes from what he brings to our relationship. Without fail he is patient, loving, strong, pure in heart, diligent, calm, unshaken by the petty and trite, honest, has unboastful confidence, is supportive of all that is decent and good, is trusting and believing, trustworthy, never judgmental, hard working, effortlessly consistent, an undemanding kind friend, a loving son to his mother and father, a faithful friend to his siblings, a tender and fun father to his children, and the world to his wife. If that was all I could say about him that would be enough to merit him a man of true greatness. He is a humble and steadfast man of God and I am so glad he is mine. Stewart thank you for being mine. You have given me every happiness. May we have many more happy birthdays side by side.

Here are some pictures we took of his birthday celebration. I am so in love with these people!




4 comments:

gunnfam said...

Happy Birthday Stew! So sorry we missed the party. Looks like fun! Hope everyone is holding up well!

Anne Marie said...

What a great tribute to your hubby! You are a lucky woman.

Andelin said...

Happy Birthday Stew! Beautiful family Em!

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday again Stewart! It looks like you had a wonderful day and enjoyed a great looking dessert. The kids looked like they really enjoyed it too! THe cake looks delicious Emily!!