Saturday, October 4, 2008

Benjamin and I at 29 Weeks!

For some reason 29 weeks is an important week for me when I am pregnant. It's when I seem to realize that I have a little person in me that is coming in not too long. It's when I finally look like a big pregnant lady, its right before I hit 30 weeks, when I start to have my doctors appointments every two weeks... I guess its when I realize I am in the final stretch. 29 weeks has become the time when I take my"important" maternity pictures. I guess because with Bridger that was when I finally had a baby bump. So here are my pictures of me at 29 weeks starting with Bridger. Looking at them I want to grow my hair out again and go darker don't you agree?

Bridger's Pregnancy 29 Weeks

Angeli's Pregnancy 29 Weeks

Benjamin's Pregnancy 29 Weeks
(I look so pale in this one)

Today I finally felt my first eagerness to get my pregnancy over with asap. To be honest, I am a bit miserable these days. I just wish I could remember what it is like to feel good. It has been a long time! Okay, enough complaining!

There are some pregnancy things that are fun. Like when Benjamin got the hiccups for the first time last night. I loved it. He didn't seem to like it very much though. He kept squirming and kicking until they stopped. It was cute.

I am not sure if I know how to express how in love I am with this kid but I really am. With my other two kiddos it took me awhile to really love them while I was pregnant. With Bridger it was all so new, Angeli I was still getting used to being a mom to Bridger I didn't really know how to think about loving another baby. I loved them during my pregnancy but not as confidently as I do this time. I feel like I already know this little guy so well. Stewart gave me a blessing early on that told me that "the spirit I was carrying would be very close by me throughout my pregnancy". So I guess this is all just the fulfillment of that blessing. Really, I feel like we are buddies. I am just head over heels in love with this little baby. When I think about his birth I am most excited with the thought that I can finally share him with my family; that Stewart and the kids will get to know him too. I cant wait for Benjy to officially be ours. Without a doubt I know he has a lot to bring to our little family and I am simply thrilled he'll be joining us soon. Benjamin, we love you. Thanks for being ours.

2 comments:

Andelin said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet him! ;-)

Beth said...

Emily, bless you! It's such a hard road being pregnant with your 3rd. I say THANKS for being willing to do it. You're great and good mom to little Benjamin.