I am now 24 years old. That makes me feel old. I know that is young but my "internal identity" is stuck at around 21 or so. It will take awhile for that to sink in. This year it seemed to sneak up on me. I just didn't think much about it. However, I had a lovely birthday. It was a busy day. A running late for everything sort of day that was almost completely nonstop. Thankfully Stew took care of the celebrating. He arranged for these super nice girls from his school to watch the kids, total dolls! The kids were kicking us out of the house once they saw their fun babysitters arrive. Stew took me on a romantic picnic, we went for a walk, rented a movie, and then we came home to our cute kids to do the happy birthday cake thing with them. Bridger was dressed as Buz Lightyear when we came home, it made him look like a Umpa Lumpa - so funny. Stew and the kids put together a banana cream pie for me (I've been craving one lately). It was delicious. Having my little family around me excited that I am theirs was the highlight of my day. I adore them. It was very much our type of celebrating... low key and sweet. Thanks Stewy, I had a great birthday. :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
5 comments:
That IS the cutest thing! I love your kids, Em! They are cute and sweet! I loved the "habub bubday"s! 24 seems old to me for you too. I remember when you turned 3, thinking that I was sad that you weren't a baby anymore. And when you turned 5, I was sad too because you weren't a toddler anymore. You've always been special to me Emily (even before you were born when you were in Mommy's tummy...I so wanted you to be a girl and I so LOVED the name Emily...It was just perfect when I got both of those in a sister!) and I love you to pieces!! Happy Birthday!
You can blame Treva's visit for me not remembering to call you on your birthday! (Although with my memory it probably isn't her fault!) Sorry! Happy belated birthday! That is the cutest, sweetest birthday video ever. I love your kids clapping at the end, and when Bridger was so excited about the "Yummy!" dessert. I love you!
Ok first off sorry its been a while since we visited your blog- life has taken us for a ride! Second happy birthday to you both- it was Jas's yesterday!
#rd You look really good for being 29 week and I personally like your short blonde hair!
And lastly I too have been nervous about al ot of things lately and we feel like the sky is falling sometimes- but I truly think two things- 1~the gospel is our key though it and 2~ I think we'll still need doctors after the 2nd coming- But just my opinion on it!
Hope all is well with you guys!
Happy Birthday! That video was so cute to watch. Glad to see you guys are happy and doing well!
Happy Birthday! You are so cute Emily, I love reading your blog. I had to catch up on some of your posts, (I haven't read in a while) and I just LOVE your personality that shows in your posts. So cute! P.S. I think you look really cute with your short hair, but you seem to always look cute! :0)
Post a Comment