This is an exciting week in the Rasmussen home as both Stewart and Emily celebrate their birthdays just four days apart from each other!! Today (Oct. 7) is Emily's special day and Stewart celebrates his on Saturday (Oct. 11). As your family, we just wanted to let you two know how much you are loved and that we are thinking about you both this week. Enjoy your birthdays! We love you both!
P.S. Becca and Kirsten would just like to include that as we sit here, both uploading pictures onto this post, it is not as easy as it looks to be in two different states and trying to collaborate one post!! We just love you guys!
Please help us take advantage of this fun way to wish Emily and Stewart a Happy Birthday!!

10 comments:
Oh man! We didn't even know! Happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you guys get spoiled!!
Happy Birthday again Emily!! We love you tons....I hope you had an amazing day because you are an amazing person!! We love you tons and so glad you our in our family!! Stew did good!! We love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!
Emily!! Happy, happy birthday!!! We just wanted you to know how much we love you and appreciate you. You and Stewart make the perfect couple and we are so glad you are in our family. Hopefully your day was wonderful and that you got spoiled a little bit! We wished we could be there with you but you were in our thoughts all day!!!!! We can't wait to see you! Happy birthday again!!! Love you tons!!!
Happy birthday!!!
Thanks you guys! That is so sweet of you! I had a great birthday. I hope Stew will too. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Emily, I love you!!!
Happy Birthday Stew, I love you, too! ;-)
Happy Birthday brotha! Love ya.
-LeGrand, Becca, Brayden, Adelyn, Sophie, and Kolby
Stewart!!! Now it is your turn...we just had to wait until YOUR birthday to comment!! Happy birthday!!! Tonight is the last night that you and Becca and Ammon are 27,28 and 29!! Crazy!!! Hope your birthday was fun. We were thinking about you! Love, Ammon, Kirsten and kiddos!
Post a Comment