Friday, October 24, 2008

HELP WANTED!

I need someone to be my personal assistant for the next week. This job entails: watching my children, running my business (I have an appointment at 6pm tonight so you better be able to work asap), cleaning my house (bathrooms are in major need of a deep scrub), folding the laundry and putting it away, cleaning and organizing my garage and closets, weeding my yard and spreading weed-and-feed heavily throughout our grass, studying for my husband so I can see him at least some each day, cleaning out my car - its really awful, and running my errands. My car really needs an oil change so you'd need to get on that asap too. Oh, and I forgot three important things at the store today that you'd need to go pick up for me: diapers for both kids, I forgot to actually pick up the prescription I dropped off, and I need Hershey's kisses for the cookies I have to drop off at three people's houses this weekend. And when your done I really need a pedicure, a back rub, and my hair done!!!

The Pay? If it were up to me you'd instantly qualify for the Celestial Kingdom!!! ;)

Any Takers?

7 comments:

Megan said...

When they're done at your place can you send em over to mine.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Um if I lived closer I would be over in a heartbeat!! Only because somedays I wish someone did this for me!! Call your visiting teachers, that's what I always do!

Kirsten said...

Oh I would so love to help you if I didn't already have an ad out for someone myself!! ;-) You forgot to add "pack for you" on that list!!!! I told Mom on the phone last night that I don't think I could ever have a bigger house than the one we have now because there was no way I could keep it clean and running!! I can't even do that with the one I have now!

Good luck with all you have to do. Make sure you also add, "put my feet up and eat some bon bons" on there too. Just kidding. It sure isn't easy being grown up sometimes. There is so much responsibility!!!

AdaMandy said...

I will totally give you a back rub! (i'm a massage therapist) if you are interested. I would also love to help you with anything else if you'll let me. :) Man doesn't life seem like you need a personal assistant some days. I feel that way and have only one kid, so you are amazing!

Becca said...

Emily I love this post! I'll come over and help, but next week when you get here just close your eyes and love me anyway! ;) There are times I wish I could just do the Mary Poppins or the Cat in the Hat clean up...I'm feeling your pain too...at least we can understand eachother! We love you and are so excited to have you guys come!!

Anne Marie said...

You are one busy mama!!! Wish I could help you out.

Anonymous said...

I'll do it I'm on my way! Oh yeah and I charge 20 buck an hr. I already qualify for the Celestial Kingdom.