Its that time of year when the marathon of sicknesses seem to berate everyones families. We are under going some illnesses that I really would rather we weren't. I have had this cold for two weeks now and it seems to be getting worse and worse. But it wouldn't be that bad if I had a good doctor for my kids. I sort of hate their doctor's office. They never seem to follow through with anything and are never open!!! They are closed on Fridays and I really need Angeli seen today. She seems to always get hit really hard with whatever bug is going around and last night she had a really high fever. I am afraid she might be getting strep because she can hardly talk. I hope everyone is well by the time the baby comes. I guess this is why people don't have winter babies.
So after complaining and writing this post a miracle happened. The office was open. I guess they recently changed their hours. We got in and I met with a new lady and I loved her! And the office had all the info I was needing when I got there such as if the doctor will except my new baby as a patient and a referral for Angeli to see a specialist for her leg issues. So that was so nice. And thank goodness Angeli doesn't have strep. She has a really bad ear infection. She has started her antibiotics and should be better soon. What would we do if we lived 100 years ago? Both kids are napping and the world is a much happier place to be in. Yay for us. :)
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Maybe you should try a new ped? I have a group I really like, if you want contact info, and they could see her today. And then, if you liked a different doc, you could choose a new one for the baby.
Yeah, we have it here too. We all seem to be coming down with something. Eden had a fever last night and is sneezing up a storm. (BTW, my phone died and I can't find my charger)
Hope everyone's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment