My poor phone went for a spin in the washer last night. I am hoping it will just need a little drying out before it works again but I might just need to buy a new phone. So sad! I just barley started to use this phone! So if I am hard to get a hold of that is why. I guess you can try Stew if you want to get a hold of me. His number is the same at my number except its a 3 at the end instead of a 0. Things like this always happen to my phone right when we are leaving on vacation! Wish my phone luck!
2020 goals
6 years ago
4 comments:
Ha that would explain why I couldn't get a hold of you. Bummer. Sorry I know you're headed out, I was calling for advice on how to handle something primary related. Wish me luck, I'll need it. Have fun and try to relax!
I did that same exact thing with my phone a couple of years ago. I thought it would never work again (being in all that water and laundry soap), but I dried it out and turned it on and it WORKED!! So just try turning it on after it dries and it should be fine. Good luck!
Try putting it in a bag of rice. The rice should help dry it out really good. Do not try to turn it on until it is good and dry.
Good luck phone!
Cute lil costumes on the kids- the pumpkin pizza was cute too! hope all is well!
Post a Comment