Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making Impressions!

I know I complain a lot about my business. I do that simply because it is a lot of work, but honestly while the monetary benefits may be somewhat less then I'd love the blessings like being able to be home with my kids are priceless. I am so grateful that I have my business. I love knowing I have created something. I take a hunk of clay and with little hands and feet I make a "timeless treasure". That is cool no matter how much work it is for me. :O) For the first time we had room in our car to bring my ceramic supplies along on our vacation. Thus, I was able to do many of my nieces, nephews, and cousins impressions while we were in Utah. I am so excited to be able to do something for those cute little ones and their families. I hope they turn out! Cross your Fingers! My endlessly thoughtful sister-in-law Kirsten took some pictures while I took the kiddos impressions. I am so excited to have them, now I can jazz up my website with some "action" shots. :) Thanks Kirsten. Here are some of the cute kids getting their impressions taken. And yes, I am a brunette now. I thought it was time to mix things up with my hair. Eden, thank you for the much needed hair cut and color! I am falling more and more in love with it everyday! :)

Ethan was my first volunteer. He was so sweet to my little kids the entire trip. He is such a good big brother even to his cousins! We love you Ethan!!!

The kids getting in on the ceramic action. I think Brynlee may have some serious ceramic talent.
It was fun to have the kids so interested in my little craft. They made me feel special. Thanks guys!

Some of my adorable audience!Brayden and I capturing his hand forever. He is such a cute cousin making sure to include Bridger in the big boy games. We adore you Bray!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Emily, I just have to say how cute you are!! It was sooo much fun spending time with you and having you guys at our house!! You have an adorable family and you're an awesome mom, aunt and sister!! The kiddos loved seeing you do your magic!! Thanks in advance for these "Treasures"!!! We are Soooooo excited about them!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!! Good luck with everything going on, Christmas, baby coming, your business, your kiddos!! You can do it!! We love you tons!!

Karrasch Clique said...

Are you kidding me that you are so cute pregnant! Honestly and I love the dark hair. I have been thinking of going dark but I don't think that I would be quite as cute!

AdaMandy said...

I love your hair, it's way cute.