Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its Thanksgiving at Preschool

This week I am doing our preschool lessons. Are we are learning all about Thanksgiving. Today was our Pilgrim themed day. I am not too sure how much they get it but they had fun making their treat and craft either way. I promised some people I would blog some of the cuter things we do so here are our little projects we did today. I stole them off of the websites listed on the side of my blog. They turned out really cute. These kids do great work. :)

Pilgrim Hat Cookies


Pilgrim Masks

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

So cute!! I wish I could have come to your preschool day too!! I love the pilgrim theme!

I have a Thanksgiving preschool with Hailey when I get back and we are making a similar cookie pilgrim hat too. Jeannette told me about it a couple of days ago. It uses a reeces instead of the marshmellow and chiclet gum for the buckle. I'll have to see how it goes.

It a lot of work to prepare these things but isn't it fun be involved with your kids?

AdaMandy said...

I'm impressed by your craftiness.

Andelin said...

Very cute!!! Way to go Emily!..oh and kids too!

Matt and Cristina said...

Are those marshmallows on there? I may make those with my kids at school next week. Thanks for the ideas!