Spending time with family is one of our favorite things ever and that is exactly what we did on our Utah vacation. We really have no idea when we'll be able to make it back there and so we were so grateful to be able to go now and spend time with so many of our loved ones. We stayed at Jon and Eden's house in Ogden and had a blast, spent an evening with my big brother Bob in Sandy - - my kids thought they had gone to heaven with all the attention they got there, and then we headed to Becca's house for the remainder of our trip where we partied with Becca and LeGrand, Ammon and Kirsten, Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen, Grandma Larsen, Aunt MaryAnne and Uncle Carl (you really spoil us too much!!!), and the Williams crew. We really didn't want to go home but we hope it wont be too long before we can go back. When we drove away Bridger was crying for his friends and during the entire drive when we told him we were going home he'd yell, "No, friends house! I want Bridger's Friends". :O) Becca and LeGrand, thank you for opening your home to us so graciously! We always feel so at home with you guys.
Here are a million pictures I have to share. I forgot my camera at home and so I wasn't able to get any pictures unless I had Kirsten around to take pity on my camera-less state. So thank you Kirsten for indulging me and helping capture so many memories. We love all of you!!!
This captures my Bridger really well. He is sort of in between all the cousins. The cousins closest to his age are girls and the boys have like four years on him. But my Bridger...that doesn't stop him from making himself park of the action no matter who it involves. Here he is invading the girls princess playing. Poor Brynlee!!!
Oh, and of course Bridger is there too.
Bless Brayden and Ethan's hearts for being so sweet to Bridger and letting him be just one of the guys. He loves you both tons.
The tiny cousins.
Yup, We're all doing our share to reproduce. ;)
2 comments:
It was seriously so fun to see you guys. Thanks so much for making the drive both ways and taking time to come down when we were there. You guys are amazing!! I know that it's not easy to travel with little ones, especially eight months pregnant, but we really appreciated the sacrifice you made. Your family is adorable and I sure wished we lived closer!!
It was also fun to see you doing the impressions. I have been so curious about the process so thanks for giving us a window into what you do. The impressions are so cute!! Tell everyone in Reno that instead of Christmas you'll do impressions for Valentine's day...that'll give you a little more time to prepare for the baby!! ;-) Good luck with everything in the next few weeks. I wish I could be there to take newborn photos for you!!! We love you!!
Emily, I'm sooo glad you came too!! It's so good to have you guys here...you have the cutest family,and you are so much fun to be with!! I swear I could just sit and talk with you forever! I love the pictures...I'm working on my post from the trip...I'm slow...We love you guys!! Thanks again for coming!! You guys are awesome!! Good luck with everything...it'll be a busy few weeks!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment