Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go Cougars!

Grandpa Rasmussen was super thoughtful and gave some tickets to us to go to the BYU game while we were in Utah. Stewart and Bridger were able to go with Stew's big brother Ammon, Ammon's beautiful wife Kirsten and Ammon and Kirsten's studly son Ethan. They had a great time. It was a beautiful day, the Cougar pride was flowing strong, and the Cougs had a great victory. It has been a really long time since Stew was able to go to a BYU game at the Cougar stadium. I know he loved being back on BYU turf. Once again Kirsten took some really great pictures that I am endlessly grateful for. Thank you Kirsten!!! I love BYU and I love that my two favorite boys got to go together! It was Bridger's Second football game, so fun! It was a fun brother and son outing for Stewart. Go BYU!!!


1 comments:

Kirsten said...

The BYU game was so fun...I wish you had gotten to go. Thanks for letting us all go together and for helping with the girls. Bridger was so cute to watch and I loved trying to catch his smile. He'd look away fast (that is why some are blury) but when I caught him smiling long enough...it was adorable. It was fun to see Stew on a father/son bonding trip!! Go cougars!