So on the drive home from our wonderful trip to Utah I started to think about all that awaited me when I got home. Lets just say I started to stress. Though I have to acknowledge that the things that I am stressing about are really quite happy things. So yes, I have a great life and I am very grateful for all that it entails. But none the less it is LIFE. So here are my stresses I am feeling the need to purge. :) I have 35 days until my due date. Only 35! I wish I could express how un-ready I am to have this baby. I am not sure how I will ever get everything done in time. I am hoping he will come the day after Thanksgiving. Trust me that is the absolute best time I can think of-- its complicated with Stew's test and all. So that gives me a little over two weeks to get my life in order so I can have a baby with the least amount of stress. I know I am probably just setting myself up for being a week over due but you never know. :O) Then there are the holidays...I haven't done anything for them. Then there is my business. I am so behind with all my orders and I have all these people wanting to place their holiday orders and I am just so un-motivated to even set the appointments with them! I have 16 messages on our answering machine that I am really not wanting to listen to. Ugh! And did I mention the quarterly activity I am in charge of or primary sacrament program this Sunday or the play group I am behind on planning or the pre-school lessons I need to put together for next week or ...
Ok, there is all my stressing. I feel better having gotten that off my chest. Now I just need to focus on getting my fifth load of laundry going, watching the entire sixth season of Gilmore Girls before its due back at the library :) and making a shopping list because we have nothing but condiments in our fridge right now. Will things be more simple after the baby comes? Only wishful thinking eh?!?!?
2020 goals
6 years ago
4 comments:
Sorry you're stressed! Hang in there! Isn't Gilmore Girls the best! It makes everything better! :)
LOL! I agree with Amanda about Gilmore Girls...what an unstreessful life! If you need any help, call us! I am totally willing to help you out however we can! Don't stress too much you guys will be fine! Oh and I can not WAIT until all of the tests and long nights end FOREVER!!!
Sorry, if you need the 7th season, I have it just call =D
So glad you've made it this far. Your little guy should do great when he arrives. You are one busy lady...hope you're able to get lots done in the next few weeks.
Post a Comment