I am so tired these days that I try to snag any quite moment to get a few minutes of sleep. As I slumbered Stew was studying in the other room. Stew decided Bridger was being a little too quite to be up to any good so he went to check on him. And this is what he found...

He had opened every container of yogurt we owned and even made a nice little pile of the lids. My Bridger really has a thing for yogurt. Good thing Stew caught him when he did because I am sure if a few more minutes had passed without supervision we'd had a yougurt covered living room. I guess we'll be having yogurt with every meal today! ;)
5 comments:
Hey, a guy who can fend for himself and be resourceful can be a good thing too. Hilarious how much he loves yogurt!
No way!!! At least he is independent and can get what he needs when he needs it!!! I am glad he didn't get to the fingerpainting part of the experience!! He probably thought he was making dinner for everybody and being a help!! ;-) His smile is cute no matter what!
Good luck with everything...you'll be a mom of three any day now!! Our prayers are with you! Luv you!
That is too cute!!! He's adorable, I'm glad for you guys that you caught him in time!! That would have been a huge mess;) We love you guys and are praying for you too!!! Keep up posted on everything!
Looks like a Taste-Test Panel...Cooks Illustrated, here he comes!
There could be some future to that. I have a friend who won an award as the best ice cream tast tester!
Oh that is FUNNY!! That is sooo Carter too. Kids. Hang in there!
Post a Comment