Monday, December 1, 2008

Cartoon Characters

So I have wanted to do this blog for a long time and as I find myself looking desperately for diversions from obsessing about my hopefully pending delivery I thought now is an opportune time to do it. So, if you were a Cartoon Character which one would you and your family members be?

Emily: Cinderella


Stewart: Mowgli



Angeli: Piglet



Bridger: Curious George


And I a just decided I am making this a tag.:) I tag Kirsten Ras, Becca Laing, Bethany Andelin, Megan Hinckley, Amy Neal (because I have never seen you do a tag ;), Joanna LeBlanc, and Eden Alexander .

2 comments:

Andelin said...

Good matches!! hmm...I'll have to think about it, I'm not sure who would be who in our family. You have the advantage of having had a long while to think aobut it. I'll figure it out though!

Becca said...

Cute! I'm on it too...ummmm let's see...Yours fit so perfectly!! Too Cute!