Benjamin reached his two week mark as cute and healthy as ever. At his appointment he was 22 1/2 inches long, 8 lbs. and 14 oz. in weight, and his little head was 13 cm. round. He has grown over an inch in length and almost half a pound since his birth. Way to grow Benjie! I even think he is growing in more hair!!! ;)
The kids keep falling more and more in love with him, especially Bridger. He wants to hold him more and more all the time. Whenever Benjie starts to fuss the kids run to him and try to console him. Of course they almost always distress him more but nonetheless it is really sweet.
We had his two week pictures taken and we got some real winners. The family jumped in a couple of them too. Here are some of our favorites.




2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
You have gotten some darling family pictures lately. Your family has grown so much and everyone looks so cute! I can't believe your five year anniversary is coming up!! Benjamin is growing up fast! We can't wait to meet him-hopefully sooner than later.
Hope your Christmas was fun! The nativity pictures were so cute too.
(P.S. Do you by chance have a copy of that family picture you could email me so I could hang it on our door with our Christmas cards? I scrapbook them later and I want you guys up there!! Thanks so much!!) Luv you guys!
what a beautiful, beautiful family :)
Beautiful, beautiful pictures of all of you! Emily, you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment