CHRISTMAS SURVEY
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. Whatever I have on hand, though bags are sure easier, just more expensive.
2. Real tree or artificial? I love real tree because of their great smell!! However we have an artificial tree we got is on a after Christmas sale and it has been saving us money ever since!
3. When do you put up the tree? When my husband decides its time and pulls it down from our garage. He like to do it right after Thanksgiving, though this year I made him wait until the baby was home and situated.
4. When do you take the tree down? When I decided I want to put it up. For me it is usually right after Christmas. I am a cleaneruper.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yup, I sure do! Though a lot less then I did when I was a kid... Stew hates it and that has sort of rubbed off on me.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Honestly I cant remember any in particular. Gifts are not my love language. But I remember my favorite birthday gift. :O)
7. Hardest person to buy for? People who already have everything they would want!!!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Stewart and myself
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, they are one of my favorite Christmas decorations
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email/blog...coming soon!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One year all I got was a doll's baby bottle. That was a depressing present opening year for me. :)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life one of my favorite ever
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I get around to it.I am not one of those who has it done way ahead of time. We really need to have Christmas money in the bank before we hit the stores. :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? um...homemade sweets!
16. Lights on the tree? of course! More the merrier!!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I really like the first Noel...but I love most of them.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This is our second year by ourselves. I am not sure if I am happy about it or not. Last time we did our own we really weren't on our own. But I like throwing parties and so we are having a party with some friends Christmas Eve...and I am sure we'll make some good memories.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? NO!!! :O)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a star just like the one I grew up with.
21. Open the presents? We aren't sure yet...still in debate my family was a Christmas Eve family and Stew was more traditional. I am not sure if they get one the might before or not. I like to think that they could give sibling gifts the night before...but time will tell.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Breaking the budget and the guilt that comes with that. :O)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the kiddish look for our tree...I think it should be the kids creation...that is who the holidays are really most for!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I personally like a buffet the most because that is what I grew up with but traditional meals are good too.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To watch my kids experience the magic of Christmas!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Honestly no one...Christmas is in a couple days and this is long! But don't let that stop you! ;)
2 comments:
That's cute. I think I'll put it on mine. I love learning about people's holiday traditions.
I had fun reading your answers. I also find myself liking eggnogg less each year. I used to watch the nutcracker and drink like a whole carton of it. Now I can only drink a cup of it at a time.
Post a Comment