Today is Benjamin's due date. Even though I have already had my Benjie I still feel it is a significant date to finally arrive at. Pondering on this self declared significant date I was first off very grateful I am not still pregnant. Benjamin might have been a nine pound baby if he'd stayed in there much longer. :) I think I might have simply burst at that point! And then I thought with awe how fast time has gone and yet how it seems like an eternity has passed with all the changes brought along with our new family member. We are so excited to have our little Benjie join us. We are so happy to have his sweet spirit in our home. The kids love him so much, it really was instant for them. Angeli might be the most excited out of all of us!!! She is really such a mini-mommy. She is so cute with him. She studies everything I do with the baby and then proceeds to copy me. One of our favorite things is getting to know and fall more in love with Benjamin. Here are a few tidbits about our boy:
- He has two very adorable dimples when he smiles big
- His favorite pass time is nursing
- His greatest talent is nursing
- He can projectile poop like no other...ask Stew about that one ;)
- He is such a patient tough little guy, it takes a lot to upset him
- He is growing a mile a minute
- He is going to be blond...well, I assume so because of his blond eyelashes and eyebrows
- He is a really good baby...getting him to sleep, feeding him, burping him, changing his diapers and cuddling him are all done without him putting up a fight
- He is a hansom baby boy of his very own, he looks like he belongs to our family but truly has his own Benjie-ness about him...LOvE iT!!!
2020 goals
6 years ago
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!! Finally after three days I am back on the computer!! ;-) Great pictures of you and the kids...I love the last one. You can tell everyone really loves him a lot! We can't wait to meet him someday!!
He looks adorable!
You look incredible! I am so glad that everything is going so well. We really needed baby #3 to be mellow and cooperative, she had other plans. I hope he continues to be an easy baby. Can't wait to meet him! We love you guys! Merry Christmas
Did you just look at that picture and think--oh my, I have THREE kids and look how great I look? Cause that's what I thought about it. I think my favorite thing about the picture though, is the discarded baby diaper beside you....isn't that just the way it is in those first few weeks? You can't ever really keep up but it doesn't even matter in comparison to these beautiful babies.
Oh Emily, he's ADORABLE!!! I love these pictures!! What a sweet family with sweet kiddos!! I can't wait to hold our little Benjie!!! You guys look so good, I bet it's fun with Mom there! Fun times!!
Hey we need your address so we can finally send out a card to you!
Send it to cami.stars337@gmail.com
Post a Comment