Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brand New!!!



Emily and BenjaminHere is Benjamin doing his first hearing test. He passed.
Mom and Baby are doing great. We are very excited to have this new addition into our family.

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

He is beautiful you guys!! He looks so healthy and cute! Way to go! Can you believe you have 3 kids now? That's amazing!! I am glad everything went well, and that he is here safely. Keep taking lots of pictures for us please!! :-) We love you!

Mary Anne said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!!! Victoria is a little disappointed that he didn't wait til his due date so they could share a birthday. Oh well... I can't wait to see pictures of Bridger and Angi with him!

Becca said...

Oh he's adorable!!! Congrats you guys!!! How exciting!!!! I can't wait to hold him!!!! Emily you look way to good to just have had a baby! You beautiful as always!!! Thanks for the updates!! I'm excited to see more!!! Love you guys!!!

Becca said...

Congrats!! :) He is beautiful - and December birthdays are the best (mine is today). What a perfect, perfect little guy for such a beautiful family.

Cher said...

You are so funny...I can't believe you have pictures up so fast of the baby. You are allowed to take it easy, ya know...you now have 3 kids. Congratulations though. I am excited that Evelyn has another cousin close to her age. Enjoy your quiet time in the hospital.

AmyJane said...

Yay for baby Benjamin! And holy crow that's a big baby! Where were you keeping all that baby!?!?!
I can't wait to come see him--maybe this afternoon?

Mallory said...

Welcome to the world Benji! Yay he's finally here! I'm with Amy, where was all that baby in your tiny belly? I can't wait to hold him. When can we bring you dinner?

Andelin said...

Oh he's beautiful! Hello little Benjamin! Welcome to the World! We love you guys!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations!!! Your little guys is just perfect!

AdaMandy said...

Congrats! He's adorable!