Stew brought the kids to see Benjamin. Angeli couldn't get enough of him. She didn't want anyone else to touch him.
2020 goals
6 years ago
Posted by Emily Rasmussen at 8:58 PM
Mothers Who Know - My Greatest Aspiration in Life
Upon the Handmaids I will pour out My SpiritI (Elder David A. Bednar) offer two questions for consideration in your personal pondering and prayerful studying:
1. Does the use of various technologies and media invite or impede the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost in your life?
2. Does the time you spend using various technologies and media enlarge or restrict your capacity to live, to love, and to serve in meaningful ways?
5 comments:
So cute! Benjamin doesn't look much smaller than Angeli! We're so excited to have a new baby in the family. Can't wait to meet him. When do you go home? I'm glad that Angeli is there to take care of the two of you while Daddy is away.
I love that last comment on Bridger and hiding. That's exactly how things are with us. Angeli and the baby are way cute. Congrats again!
Somehow I knew that puppy would find it's way to the Briger-man! Did not know he was the chocoholic though...kid after my own heart.
Also? Angi's little mommy face is the most precious thing I've seen in a long time. She's been waiting a long time for one of these babies to come live at HER house. Good luck getting him back, right?
Oh this is too cute! Angeli is such a little princess. We love you guys...are you home yet? How are you feeling?
Congratulations Emily and Stewart! He is a beautiful addition to your adorable family! We love you! Mark and Anjanae
Post a Comment