10 Things that made me laugh today and yesterday since this took me two days to do.
1.) I did an impression of a dog's paw today whose name was Satan. He was a very sweet dog despite his satanic name sake. :O) Can you imagine calling for your dog at the park when he's named Satan?!?!?!
2.) talking to my 15 month old niece on the phone. It was mainly "hi, hi, hi". It felt so good to hear her sweet baby voice. She is so cute!
3.) How much my son loved helping me make lunch. He kept saying "wow!" at everything I did.
4.) Angeli spent half the evening hording all the sippy cups strewn about the house by putting them in her walker as she searched. She 'growled' at anyone who tried to take one. Here's a good example of her on the prowl! :o) 
5.) Bridger fell in love with my favorite little kids show, Charlie and Lola. Tonight at the library he saw their video and he started to chant "Lola". It was so cute he had to hold it all the way home. I think he has a crush on her! :o) I love their show you should watch it!
5 comments:
yup! If I liked Hannah Montana and the Wiggles, I'd laugh too! That is funny about Satan. Sometimes I think that that's what we should've named Kiva! Cute kids! Especially that one baby girl sitting next to Angeli! LOL! you know I'm just kidding! Too bad she doesn't say much more than "hi!". I'll have to work on that...maybe, if I get around to it.
Question: I made that parmesan dijon chicken last night, it tasted really good, but I can never get my bread crumbs to be more crispy rather then mushy. Do you have any tips, because i loved the taste of the chicken but the gooy breading on the chicken sort of creeps me out...maybe you can help!!!
By the way your kids are too precious!
Oooh, Twilight! So fun, in yes, maybe a little bit juvenile way. I read it (I have all three if you need copies of the sequels, BTW) and then Sean and I listened to it on CD during a road trip. I already have big plans to see the movie next December!
I got into the books last summer and have read them several times. Jason just picked up Twilight last week and was up until 3am reading it and did the same thing to finish the other books. I just had to laugh.
Oooohhhh, now your gunna be HOOKED!! :) The Twilight books are my very, very favorite. Sorry I did that to you guys! Now you are losing sleep!!! :) The Wiggles were the kids favorite back when we had cable. I even liked to listen to them...I'll admit it! It made me laugh too that these grown men would dance around a stage with a dinosaur and big octupus and the songs get addicting too! Do you find yourself singing "fruit salad-yummy, yummy" through the day?!!
;-D Ok, now I think I am admitting to too much. Thanks for doing this, this was fun! I am still waiting for the "100 things about Emily too!" Luv ya lots!
Post a Comment