Today (now yesterday) my Grandma Angeli turned 91!!!!! If you met her you would have no idea she was any where close to 91. She is so healthy and sharp. I think she is more on top of things then I am! :O) She is the only grandmother I knew as a child and she cared and loved me since I was a baby. She is such a tremendous example of serving the Lord and living the Gospel through all of life's challenges. Her example alone has taught me so much about life. By far the greatest gift she has given me is my very own mommy and to honor her and my mother I even named my daughter after her -- yep, they are that amazing!! Since moving here she has been such a life saver for us and made many miracles possible for us. I can never thank her enough for being there for me. Grandma, I just want you to know that you are so loved and cherished. Grandma, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you very much! Great slideshow Emily. I heard you made Grandma (and Mom) cry...which in this instance is a good thing!
Post a Comment