Friday, March 21, 2008

Just Seven Words.... and then some more.

Our Car is in the shop again.

sigh, sigh.

For fun I thought I would lay out some numbers. :O) Since moving here we have had...

- 4 trips with tow trucks
- 7 separate repairs made on our cars
- 4 occasions in which a locksmith was needed
- 2 times the kids were stuck inside the car with the keys
- have spent at least $6300 on our car repairs
- have no idea how much this next repair will cost us

sigh. sigh.

On the bright side...

- we have tripled the numbers of cars given to us
- we have never bought a car in our lives and still have three because my sister hasn't picked up the truck yet
- still feel pretty darn blessed :O)
- Still find the humor in it all!

:O) sigh :O)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh guys...we are so sorry you are dealing with this. Cars are such two edged swords. You can't live without them but they are hard to live WITH have the time too! Just when you think you have fixed everything in the car that you can possibly fix, something else goes wrong. I hope this ends for you really soon and that you get to enjoy Spring Break that is now starting for you guys! I hope you have a wonderful time with whatever you choose to do! ;)

gunnfam said...

Wow, I want to say lucky you, but really can't. Hopefully the car fairy will help out with this next one and it won't cost so much! =)