Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Randomness

I bought Bridger a leash. Okay, its really this supper cute "Harness Buddy". He really thinks it cool and it is cute on him as far as harnesses go. Its like the picture except his is a monkey, he's into monkeys lately. :O) We 'walked our Bridger' yesterday and it was really quite perfect. We went down to the river and even took him down to the water to throw rocks and stuff. It was really fun. Way to go Harness Buddy!

I am starting to write a book. Hearing about all these moms who simply decide to write and then it turned out to be something great inspired me (think Twilight and Harry Potter). I don't have any grand ideas about it being published but I have always wanted to write one so I sat down and just started writing. I think its great that I can simply just write one, no training required, no money, nothing except a desire too. All I'll say about it is that it is fictional and the main character is a girl. Stew hasn't even been allowed to read it and I am not sure if he ever will be :O). I will announce when it is done but it will probably be in two years so don't hold your breath. As of right now it is my favorite past time.

I hate my business today!!! I seriously take three steps forward and then I am pushed back five or twenty steps! It drives me crazy. You should have seen me ranting this morning about it to poor Stew! Sorry babe! However, this month I have actually had some customers so there is a silver lining, it's just a little thin. :O)

Angeli is taking steps now. I wouldn't call it walking but in a couple weeks I think she'll be going everywhere her little feet will take her.

Stew has no more tests until after Spring Break!!! So HAPPY!


Our Sugar Detox is going pretty good. Not perfect but I am still proud of us. I think I have honestly cut out about 90% of our sugar. Yesterday, ummm.....not so much though. Here is my explanation - for our Green Dinner to celebrate St. Patrick's Day I got carried away with my food coloring abilities and made a green cheese cake. That was pretty bad but I figured it was OK because it was a holiday. :O) I hope to repent on Easter with the kids getting Easter gifts instead of candy. Dose that work? :O)

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

I have been wanting to get a "buddy" for Carter too! All I need is the motivation to go to Target and get one. My friend's little girl has one and LOVES it. Carter wore it once and did too. Also. . . mad props on writing! I really want to write a book too. My problem is that I'm still searching for a storyline. . . minor detail though, right? ha. Go girl. By the way, so jealous you guys get Spring Break.

gunnfam said...

I love the buddies. Grace has a doggie one!

Kirsten said...

Where were these a couple years ago?!? Hmm...maybe there still is time for Hailey. They really are cute and look so different from any other harness that I have seen. Way to go! I am so interested to hear about the book. Especially when you said you aren't going to tell us anything about it-it makes me all the more curious! Good luck with that. You can do anything you set your mind. Have fun planning spring break too! Yeah!!

Kirsten said...

I meant anything you set your mind too!

Becca said...

A sugar detox is probably something we should be doing, but I think I like sugar too much. Having gestational diabetes almost sent me over the edge...just kidding, I did ok, but I'm glad that I can have some sugar now!!! The leash is adorable! If it makes your life easier, it's totally worth it. I can just picture Angeli running all over the place, it's probably good that Bridger likes his leash so especially since Angie will be on the move too. We love you!! Your in our thoughts and prayers!! Oh BTW ;) how do you get your comments box to come up little in a diffrent window. I like that so I can still see your post... Love Ya!