My little girl is walking! This month has been huge for her. She is taking off and learning so many new things. The past three days she has been trying to walk everywhere. It is so fun to see her waddle into the room, it always surprises me. Her toddling reminds me of a baby Frankenstein with her arms extended out and swaying side to side, so cute. She works so hard at walking and is always so proud of herself when she gets to her target. Bridger seems to be excited about her new ability too. They have been getting along even better since she has been able to keep up with him more. They take turns pushing each other in Angi's stroller or on Bridge man's trike and they'll go to their "secret" hangout (living room corner behind the palm tree...shh don't tell) and just sit there together jabbering back and forth. It's my favorite thing to see them having fun together all on their own. She is catching up to him so quickly it is crazy. I am beginning to feel like I have twins. She has added bubble, shoe, juice, hot hot, teeth, and brush teeth to her vocabulary this past week. Her new obsessions are brushing her teeth, giving everything kisses, and her newly acquired skill of knocking on doors. Golly, our kids are our favorite things ever! ;O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
7 comments:
I am so glad that you are a fan of Bringing up Baby too. Your kids are very adorable. You're doing a great job capturing those sweet moments.
Very cute! She reminds me of Eden a lot. I guess it makes sense since they're practically the same age and cousins! Cute videos! Was that a whole of wet toilet paper in the bathroom trash? Just like my house! ;-]
How cute! Look at how big she has gotten...it was fun to see Bridger "scrapbooking" too. Ethan loves getting into my stuff too and it is fun they can use your supplies as well! ;) Your kids are so cute and growing fast! We can't wait to see next, whenever that may be. Hope you are having a great week and that your car is out of the shop now!!
That comment was from ME, KIRSTEN...I am not having a good blogging comment day!!! Sorry!!! See what I did on Becca's too!!
My little Cambree is just learning to walk to! We love it!!
By the way we tried that orange chicken recipe and we loved it!!! I used a thai sweet chili sauce and it was oh so yummy. my husband and I are in love with that stuff right now!! I have also found other things to put it on. so good!
she is sooo adorable! oh my gosh - the walking is so cute
I luv the video~ And yes we will be in ut for the 4th and if your there then we should see each other Jas really misses Stew! He says he wishes they were in better contact!
Post a Comment