My Angeli reminds me so much of Stewart and it never ceases to amaze me at just how alike they are. When Stewart was little he was really into stuffed animals. Here is some picture proof of that...
I guess every night Stew had to have all his stuffed animals around him as he slept. So Cute!
Well my girl's love for stuffed animals has been growing exponentially these past weeks. I pulled out our Easter stuff and found a bunch of stuffed animals. Angeli has been in HEAVEN! I found her hording them and hugging them and kissing them so I thought I should take some pictures. She is like her daddy in every other way I guess this should have been expected. What's next? A paper route and water polo?!?!
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Look how cute!! Stewie looks adorable too!! :) I love how you incorporate pictures of Stewart. I need to find all the pictures of Ammon from Mom and Dad and do some like these. I hope to steal some of my mom's pictures of me when I was little too next time I am home! I used to do this SAME thing with the stuffed animals when I was little. There was literally no room in the bed for us with all those animals! Angeli is getting so big and it is cute to think she is so much like Stewart. I wish we could see the kids more often. They are growing up fast!
I love it. I totally remember Stew and his stuffed animals, or live animals for that matter. The other day we were driving pasts some cows and Brayden sayed that it stunk...I was reminded about Stew growing up and liking the smell of a farm. Brayden had a hard time believeing that Uncle Stewart could actually like that smell!! Your family is adorable!! We love you all!!
So cute! Eden isn't as into them as much as Angeli, but she does do something kind of similar. Everytime she sees a stuffed animal, she always picks it up and hugs and kisses it...and then drops it!:-)
Post a Comment