A: Attached or single? Very Attached to my Hunky Hubby! :O)
B: Best friend? lots of 'em. My first best friend was Christie, then was Joanna, then
C: Cake or pie? Usually I would say cake but today if I had to pick it’d be pie. I am in a fruity mood I guess. :o)
D: Day? Honestly I like them all. I guess Sundays are good I get my social at church, I actually shower and dress cute, I get the spiritual, and I have Stew home all day – well most weeks.
E: Essential Item? Ummmm. I love a lot of things and don’t know how I would live without a lot of them but I guess in this moment I am so grateful to have a computer.
F: Favorite Color? Greens, blues, and creamy yellow
G: Gum or mints? Gum, but when I am pregnant I cant stand either
H:
I: Indulgences? Blogging, Exercise, and FOOD
J: January or July? ...I like January because it my babies’ birth month but I Love JULY!! Warmth!
K: Kids? Obvious, I have two of the cutest little people to ever grace this earth!!!! :O)
L: Life is incomplete without? My faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ (and family and friends)
M: Mexican or Italian food? Depends on my mood. But they are my top favorites with Asian sometimes sneaking up there too.
N: Number of siblings? 7 brothers and 4 sisters ( I love having a huge family! So much love to go around!)
O: One word that describes you? hmmm...I am not sure of one word I am sort of complicated. I guess… sentimental yet very responsible, think Anne of Green Gables. Sorry that was a lot of words!
P: Phobia? Getting into a car accident. I say a prayer almost every time I drive.
Q: Quote? "A marriage may not always be even and incident-less, but it can be one of great peace. A couple may have poverty, illness, disappointment, failures, and even death in the family, but even these will not rob them of their peace. The marriage can be successful so long as selfishness does not enter in.” (Spencer W. Kimball) Its just one of my favorites that I actually had sitting right in front of me right now, go figure! But I’ve got a lot that I like. :O)
R: Reason to smile? My kids!!!
S: Season? Spring and Fall, in that order
T: Tag? Anyone who reads my blog!
U: Unknown fact about you? I kissed a tree once because I thought it was so beautiful and magical. It was this twisted old olive tree by our house that we would climb on almost everyday. I then got all my friends to do it. That is a perfect example of my Anne of Green Gableness! LOL
V: Vegetable you love? I LOVE all vegetables! I am a HUGE vegetable fan, mmm! However, I don’t think corn and peas really count, they are wannabe veggies in my book.
W: Worst Habit? Zoning into TV, blogging, reading…I hate feeling like I have wasted time.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Depends if the pregnancy is wanted!!! :o) JK I think ultrasound for sure. Ultrasounds can bring bad news sometimes but X-rays almost always are an indication of something not going too well.
Z: Zodiac Sign? I have no idea nor do I really care much! :O)
4 comments:
This was a fun and interesting tag to read!! I hadn't seen this one before!! ;) It was fun to get to know you even better, but it was also fun to think I know you pretty good. You can tell that you love being a wife, mom, friend and sister. That's what I love about you!
On a different note, how is the sugar detox thing going? You are a brave woman! I can't got longer than three days. Ok make that one!! :) Hang in there! ;-) Luv ya lots!
Emily, that was fun reading it, I agree with Kirsten, it's fun to see how well I know you!! You are incredible and I'm grateful that you are my sister!! Love you!!
Love you Emiy! ;-)
fun to read! :) I'm a HUGE veggie fan myself. I'm stuck on squash (butternut/acorn/zucchini) lately. :)
I love being able to tell how much you love Stew and your kids. What a lucky family. :)
Post a Comment